Thursday, October 8, 2009

It's About To Get A Little Crazy

“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine


These next few weeks are going to be quite interesting for me, beginning this week I will embarking on journeys that I know not what I will find. For the next three weekends I will be in Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam respectively. while I do plan on traveling more once my classes have concluded this is what I have for now. The quote I have placed a the start of this entry is one from Saint Augustine, anyone familiar with Villanova knows that he is quite important in our community and this quote was not chosen lightly. As my travels persist I will keep you all updated, but for now I must leave you.

2 comments:

  1. I hope your travels bring lots of new and rewarding adventures and since you have opened with a quote, I will add one as well -

    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” - Mark Twain

    Be safe and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow mindedness. - Mark Twain

    Let me know where you're going to be staying in Saigon.

    ReplyDelete