Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Aug 2009 - I'm Here

16 hours after one of the most painfully boring flights ever I have landed in Hong Kong!

So here I am, in Hong Kong, this city is pretty amazing when you see it in person, everything is so tall. The flight was quite long, 16 hours and I got zero sleep during the flight. I was up for a continuous 30 hours yesterday.They did have a great movie selection and the food was half decent which helped, but there were a lot of little kids making quite alot of noise. We got to Hong Kong around 7:30 pm local time on Monday night, and took a bus to our hotel, it small but nothing I can't handle after living in Sullivan last year. After putting our stuff down in the hotel me and some of the guys went to do some rudimentary exploring, we checked a night market and I had some octopus leg, it tasted pretty good, what you would expect octopus leg to taste like. This city is hot and muggy, last night at ten o'clock it was 88 degrees and about 90% humidity, nasty. More to come today we see the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment